- Heck R, O’Malley A, Kellum E, Donovan TB, Ellzey A, Witte E. Errors in the MRI Evaluation of Musculoskeletal Tumors and Tumorlike Lesions. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research,459:28-33 (2007)
- Kellum EL,The effects of myostatin deficiency on fracture healing in a rodent model. Thesis Dissertation. 2008 April.
- Kellum E,Creek A, Dawkins R, Bernard M, Sawyer J. Age Related Patterns of Injury in Children Involved in ATV Accidents. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics, 28: 854-858 (2008)
- Kellum E, Starr HM, Arounleut P, Immel D,Fulzele S, Wenger K, Hamrick MW. “Myostatin (GDF-8) Deficiency Increases Fracture Callus Size, Sox-5 Expression, and Callus Bone Volume”. Bone, 44: 17-23 (2009)
- Hamrick MW, Arounleut P, Kellum E, Cain M, Stegall F, Immel D, Lang L. “Recombinant Myostatin (GDF-8) Propeptide Enhances the Repair and Regeneration of both Muscle and Bone in a Model of Deep Penetrant Musculoskeletal Injury”. The Journal of Trauma, Injury, Infection and Critical Care, 69(3):579-83(2010)
- Sawyer J,Kellum E, Creek A, Wood G. “Acute compartmentsyndrome of the hand after a wasp sting: a case report.” Journalof Pediatric Orthopaedics, 19(1):82-5(2010)
- Sawyer J,Kelly D, Kellum E, Warner Jr., W. “Orthopaedic Aspects of ATV Injuries.” The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons,19:219-225(2011)
- Kellum E, Lin D, Mithoefer K.Arthroscopic Marrow Stimulation Including Microfracture, Nanofracture, and Marrow Augmentation Scaffold Stimulation (MASS) Techniques. The Knee: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques (in press)
- Kellum E, Mithoefer K.Microfracture, Drilling, Abrasion Arthorplasty, Nano Fracture, PowerPick. Biological Knee Reconstruction: A Surgeon’s Guide.Cole, BJand Harris, JDed., Slack Incorporated, 99-106, 2015. Print.
Free Educational Seminars